1. Payment. Invoices are generated and sent to our clients and resulting invoices are due within 48hrs of receipt, except in cases where a payment agreement has been negotiated. In these cases, all invoices are Net 30.
2. Non-Payment. Kemis.Net reserves the right to cancel or discontinue all services at any time WITHOUT NOTICE for nonpayment. If client fails to make payment within 30 days Kemis.Net may WITHOUT NOTICE terminate your account. Termination does not remove your responsibility to pay all fees incurred up to the date of termination. Clients are deemed responsible for the payment of any and all fees or costs incurred in collecting any past due amounts, including costs of legal counsel or a collection bureau.
3. Cheques: Accepted. Collection fee included.
4. Returned Checks. Any returned cheques will be charged a processing fee of $50.
5. Overdue Accounts. Kemis.Net charges a fee of 5% for each month payment is overdue. Accounts that remain overdue will result in suspension of servicesuntil such time as the account is brought into current standing. Any client whose account is in default more than 3 times will result in permanent cancellation of service.
6. Cancellation. Kemis.Net must receive written notice of termination in writing 30 days prior to the end of the agreed term.
7. Refunds. All payments are non-refundable.
1. All bookings must be received 24 hours in advance.
2. Campaign subject lines are included.
3. High resolution artwork. (150DPI or higher).
4. Same Day/RUSH – $20.00
Kemis.Net may change at any time and for any reason these terms and conditions WITHOUT NOTICE.